twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday, October 23, 2009

Sorry Quotes

A man is sorry to be honest for nothing.
Ovid

Affliction comes to us, not to make us sad but sober; not to make us sorry but wise.
H. G. Wells

AIDS can destroy a family if you let it, but luckily for my sister and me, Mom taught us to keep going. Don't give up, be proud of who you are, and never feel sorry for yourself.
Ryan White

All successful people these days seem to be neurotic. Perhaps we should stop being sorry for them and start being sorry for me - for being so confounded normal.
Deborah Kerr

Among the reasons people keep sad stories to themselves is that they do not want anyone to feel sorry for them. I don't. I don't want you to feel sorry for me.
Judith Moore

An escalator can never break: it can only become stairs. You should never see an Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order sign, just Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.
Mitch Hedberg

And I felt sorry, and I have felt bad about what happened.
Monica Lewinsky

As far as a Latin explosion, I'm sorry, I'm the only Latino who's going to say it, but there is no Latin explosion. I'm sorry. Four or five top box office people do not make it an explosion, and it's disgusting to me that people will perceive it that way.
Rosie Perez

As far as critics, I'm not a hip guy. I was never on drugs. Nobody ever felt sorry for me 'cause I went straight or found God. I always had God. I've always like, played by the rules.
Bobby Vinton

Being Politically Correct means always having to say you're sorry.
Charles Osgood

Being sorry is the highest act of selfishness, seeing value only after discarding it.
Douglas Horton

But do you know, I shall not be sorry to die. I shall be glad, Monsieur. And why glad, you ask? Because I love France and hate the Germans who have put this war on us.
Philip Gibbs

But in practice Australia - the pluralism of Australia - sorry the sectarianism to an extent stopped at the time you took your uniform off after coming home from school.
Thomas Keneally

But let's be clear. We're talking about a country where there's no opposition. As leader he can ignore Parliament and - sorry that's Tony Blair isn't it? Um, so he doesn't even have to ask the country before he goes to war - sorry that's still Tony Blair.
Rory Bremner

Corny answer is of course is that everyone who wants musicals are children in different ways, aren't they? So you think of them in different ways. There are things of mine I'm sorry haven't come here.
Andrew Lloyd Webber

Curses on the law! Most of my fellow citizens are the sorry consequences of uncommitted abortions.
Karl Kraus

Dear motorist on the information superhighway. I'm sorry I do not have a car.
Eric San

Democracy forever teases us with the contrast between its ideals and its realities, between its heroic possibilities and its sorry achievements.
Agnes Repplier

Do not feel sorry for me if I am gone.
Arthur Ashe

Do you think I am standing here, making this up as I go? I am sorry to disillusion you. I am not Robin Williams. I am the king of the pen.
Mitch Hedberg

No comments:

Post a Comment